For changing a car battery or any auto repair, recurring to a reliable auto mechanic is essential. While you could get car battery replacement anywhere else, recurring to an expert will always save you from unwanted repairs, expenses, and even accidents.
At Amarz Muffler & Auto Service, we do more than battery replacement. We ensure your entire system is in top condition. Our mechanic will test the viability of your battery. Lack of power isn’t necessarily related to a dead battery. For this reason, we’ll run a thorough diagnosis to find the root cause.
If your battery needs a replacement, rest assured our team of professionals will deliver. Our car battery replacement services start by determining which battery is better suited for your car. Then we quickly and efficiently replace it. Our goal is to help you have your vehicle up and running in no time.
Common signs your battery might need replacement:
- You need to boost-start your car frequently
- The engine turns over slower
- Dash lights dim and flicker
- Windows move way slower when the engine’s off
- There’s excessive corrosion in the cables and terminals
- The battery and alternator warning light is on