Batteries last about 7 to 10 years, depending on how often you use your car and how well you take care of it. With time, your battery starts losing its ability to hold a charge. At Amarz Muffler & Auto Service, our mechanic will test the viability of your battery. Lack of power isn’t necessarily related to a dead battery. For this reason, we’ll run a thorough diagnosis to find the root cause.
If your battery is indeed in need of a replacement, rest assured our team of professionals will deliver. Our replacement services start by determining which battery is better suited for your car, then we quickly and efficiently replace it. Our goal is for you to have your car up and running in no time.
Common signs your battery might need replacement:
- You need to be boosted to start your car frequently
- The engine turns over slower
- Dash lights dim and flicker
- Windows move way slower when the engine’s off
- There’s excessive corrosion at the cables and terminals
- Battery and alternator warning light is on